Sharing a whole list of articles written about embodied spirituality for you to explore! Check out these amazing resources…
- Physical Movement in Jewish Prayer article by Joshua Rabin
- Embodied Prayer: Reclaiming the Age-Old Wisdom of the Body Through Movement and Dance by Kathryn Sparks
- EmbodiedSpirituality, Now and Then by Jorge N. Ferrer
- 3-part series on the body in Quakerism by Madeline Schaefer: Silent Body: My Struggle with an Eating Disorder; Bringing Our Bodies to the Light; A Truly Embodied Spirituality
- What Does it Mean to Live a Fully Embodied Spiritual Life? by Jorge N. Ferrer
- Embodied Spirituality by Dr. Joseph A. Kim
- Yoga as a Creative Christian Practice by Jody Thomae
Blessings of artistry, creativity, worship & BEaUty, Jody
Jody Thomae © 2019 All Rights Reserved
Jody Thomae is the author of God’s Creative Gift—Unleashing the Artist in You and The Creator’s Healing Power—Restoring the Broken to Beautiful, both in-depth, interactive devotional books that are part of the Bible Studies to Nurture the Creative Spirit Within series and serve as resources for creative Christians, artists, and lovers of beauty and worship. Jody has been involved in worship arts ministry since 1997, serving as worship arts ministry pastor, worship leader and creative arts director, and is a guest lecturer on creativity, embodiment, and spirituality with Healing Care Ministries. Her passion is for the revelation of God to be made more real through the prophetic use of the arts in church and the use of creativity and embodiment in formational and healing ministry. It is her desire to portray the message of Christ’s desperate and unfailing love for His people to help sustain the hearts of the broken and weary. She is particularly interested in the reclamation of the body in the healing of trauma and works in the area of embodiment with survivors of abuse, addiction, and trauma. Her life verse is Isaiah 50:4.
3 thoughts on “EMBODIED: Resources Galore!”
Feeling blessed this morning to have found you. How do I follow you?
Hi Monty! Glad you found me and are blessed by my offerings. I have several Bible studies on Amazon and all are body-focused.
To follow: Drop down / side bar menu — look for “Follow via email” or “Receive Email Updates” 🙂
Also you can find me on Facebook at:
I also have another website you can poke around on at http://www.fullyembodied.com.
May you continue to be blessed by my offerings.