Thank you Ellie of New Creations Ministries here on WordPress for nominating me for The WordPress Family Award. I humbly accept! Ellie writes about lifestyle and nutrition from a Biblical perspective. I love her insights! She is an author of several books and she offers “Life’s Too Short to Eat Bad Cheese” Seminars for women’s groups.
And yes indeed, life is way too short to eat bad cheese!!
Simple rules for the Award:
1. Copy and display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10-15 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience.
4. Let your “fellow blogging family members” know you have awarded them.
5. That’s it. Simple. Just please pick 10-15 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love. Simplest award I’ve ever won! But family members are supposed to make life simple, aren’t they?
Thank you for your comments, likes and encouragement here on WordPress. Some of you I’ve just recently discovered, some I’ve known for awhile! It has been a journey making connections I wasn’t quite expecting, but I see God’s hands in all of it! So glad I picked WordPress so I could find all of you!! I enjoy my weekly emails with all of your posts! Please continue to express your comments so I can get to know all of you better.
And special mention to David-John Bailey, the Imperial Dragon, who is no longer blogging, but was the first to step in and encourage me as he blogged daily for a year and shared his life journey via Twitter. #LoveTheDoers
“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you” (Ph 1:3)
Blessings of ARTistry, CREATivity & BEaUty, Jody
3 thoughts on “WordPress Family Award”
I’m totally honored! Thank you Jody!
Thank you Jody, I hope to get to know you. Jacel