So excited to receive the “One Lovely Blog Award” from Ellie at New Creations Ministries! What an honor!! Thank you Ellie for nominating me—I really appreciate it. I found her blog recently and enjoy the transparency with which she shares her journey. Worth the follow!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
So 7 things people might not know about me:
- I love sushi!!
- I love to do puzzles—but once I start I can’t stop and I don’t get anything done!!
- I am slowly working on book #2 which will be a Bible study to guide the creative Christian on their healing journey and learn to use their creative gifts to bring healing to others. I spend A LOT of time researching each Bible study and the topics themselves so don’t hold your breath—this’ll take awhile!!
- I am deeply inspired as a worship leader by Rita Springer and Steffany Frizzell Gretzinger.
- I love to ski—on water AND snow!
- I teach fitness classes at the local YMCA and enjoy working with older populations.
- I used to write speeches for Ohio Governor (now Senator) Voinovich in my previous career!
Now to nominate other bloggers deserving of this award. All of these are truly lovely and worth discovering—I encourage you to visit and follow these blogs:
- Fragments of Light (Colleen Briggs, artist, poet) http://colleenbriggs.com
- Art for Nothing (Ayse D. Juaneda, artist, art teacher) http://aysejuaneda.wordpress.com
- AMOK Arts (David Weiss, artist, speaker) http://amokarts.wordpress.com
- And So… (Sarah M Wells, poet, writer) http://sarahmwells.blogspot.com
- In His Shadow (April Boyer, cancer survivor, writer) http://hisxshadow.wordpress.com
- Don Charisma (photography, quotes & great info about blogging) http://doncharisma.org/blog/
- Bible:365 (Kathryn Jackson, blogging thru the Bible in a year) http://bible365blog.com
- Creative Awakenings (Bernard Boulton, proponent of creativity) http://watchmanonwalls.wordpress.com
- 1mper1aldragon (David-John Bailey, LoveTheDoers) http://1mper1aldragon.wordpress.com
- Home & Spirit (Spirituality, Home Design & Natural Health) http://homeandspirit.wordpress.com
- Godly Womanhood (Samantha Lee-Wiraatmaja, discovering the romance of Eden) http://godlywomanhood.com
- Inspired Books Guide (Mary Collins, Guide to compelling Christian books) http://inspiredbooksguide.com
Congratulations fellow blogging friends! Pass on the love!!
Blessings of ARTistry, CREATivity & BEaUty, Jody